Outer Banks Home Buying
Buying an Outer Banks Property
With over 30 years of local knowledge and experience, our family owned and operated company offers real estate services across the entire Outer Banks as well as all of northeastern North Carolina. Combined with the Coldwell Banker brand, one of the largest and most influential residential real estate brokerage franchises in the world, CB Seaside Realty offers top-tier real estate services to buyers and sellers throughout the region. We are the best because our agents and clients are the best!
When you work with us, you will:
- Work with an Outer Banks Agent that knows the Outer Banks
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
Selling Your Outer Banks Property
How We Can Help You Sell Your Outer Banks Home
For the 9th year in a row CB Seaside sold the MOST *real estate on the Outer Banks! We sell the most real estate, odds are good we can sell yours, too!
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
Work with the top selling real estate firm** on the Outer Banks.
Benefits of working with a CB Seaside Agent:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
*Based on information from the Outer Banks Association of REALTORS® MLS for the period January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2022 **Based on information from the Outer Banks Association of REALTORS® MLS for the period January 1, 2022 through December 31,2022