Discover Ocracoke Island-Ocracoke is just a short ferry ride from Hatteras Island. This cozy little harbor town is bursting with natural beauty, offers miles of undeveloped beach and picturesque landscapes. If you are lucky enough to take a short trip over to Ocracoke Island from the OBX, we’ve got your list of must-do’s when visiting Ocracoke.
Things To Discover on Ocracoke Island
Places to eat on Ocracoke Island
- Howard’s Pub
- Dajio Restaurant
- The Fudge & Ice Cream Shop
- Hang 10 Smoothies
Things to do on Ocracoke Island
- Renting a golf cart is the best way to get around the island
- Visit the Ocracoke Lighthouse
- Enjoy a beach day
- Shop the local boutiques and novelty shops
- Stop in Zilly’s for a glass of wine and enjoy their porch under the trees
Whether you take a day trip or spend a few days-Ocracoke Island is a must-visit. We are certain you will fall in love with this simple yet lovely coastal town.